5 Best Bitcoin Trading Software Platform

According to a study,5 Best Bitcoin Trading Software Platform in 2020 Articles there are more than 100 million bitcoin users in the world. The USA has the highest number of bitcoins, with an estimated 2625 nodes. And it also has some of the best bitcoin trading software platforms. So, here are the five best bitcoin trading software platforms:

 

Coinbase

  • Headquarters: San Francisco, California, USA

The world’s largest bitcoin broker, Coinbase, is one of the most popular bitcoin trading software platforms. Since its release in 2012, it has over 13.3 million users and has served in more than 190 countries worldwide. Brian Armstrong is the founder of this US-based company. It has also successfully traded more than $150 billion. This company only charges 1.49% percent of the taking fee from the bank/coinbase wallet. It is mainly famous for the high level of Security it offers like Multi-Factor Authentication. Following are a few of the many advantages of Coinbase:

 

  • No fees for withdrawal of money for digital assets
  • It supports online and wallet services
  • Also has a lot of payment options
  • For security purposes, it keeps only 2% of its transactions online, and the rest 98% is offline.
  • Very easy and user-friendly

 

Other than bitcoin, Coinbase also supports

other forms of currencies like Bitcoin Cash.

Kraken

  • Headquarters: San Francisco, California, USA

Kraken is a US-based bitcoin trading software platform founded in 2011 by Paywand, Inc. It has more than 4 million users. Other than the USA, this company also supports Canada, Japan, and most European countries. It just charges 0.26% of the amount to the taker. Users choose Kraken because it is highly trusted. For a long time, it has maintained its spot in the top 10 bitcoin exchange companies. This company has different tiers of Security for retaining the user’s privacy. Here are several advantages of advancing in Kraken:

 

  • It allows for leveraged trading. This is a big plus point because it will enable you to make way more money than usual when the prices rise
  • Overall low fees as compared to other companies

By Admin